Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain weekly status reports and participate in both internal and external meetings
- Provide detailed follow ups for all weekly status meetings
- Create program timelines
- Manage creative process for projects inclusive of participation in the creative kick off, development of Creative Services Requests (CSR) forms, proofing revisions, and providing revised creative to the team.
- Engage Creative department on upcoming projects to ensure that creative input is taken into consideration
- Source and secure printing estimates from various vendors
- Schedule client meetings
- Create program budgets
- Attend client meetings and taking complete notes to document next steps and changes
- Provide insightful and strategic value to creative work as well as client requests
- Make all arrangements for internal team meetings and client meetings
- Facilitate all fulfillment for projects
- Analyze publications for pertinent articles to be circulated to product team, as time permits
- Problem Solver / Independent Thinker
- Detail Oriented
- Persuasive Communicator
- 1 – 2 years experience in an agency or other creative environment
- 4 year degree in marketing or related study
- CPG / Retail experience preferred
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your resume at email@example.com.
We started MarketingLab over 15 years ago with one key objective: help clients sell more of their products and services by changing shopper behavior. We started small, just a few of us, but we had big plans and the good fortune to work with some great brands like P&G, 3M, and Gold’n Plump. The work earned us more work, we won some new clients, and we added great new people to the team.
Over the years we have continued to make a measurable impact on our clients’ businesses through our proprietary processes, creative innovation and flawless execution. We have been recognized for our efforts by the industry and most importantly by our clients.
To learn more about us visit: www.marketinglab.com.