Account Supervisor for Digital and Social Media
We help athletes recover. We help veterans find sustainable employment. And on really good days, we make goat memes. We turn our clients’ brands “ON” to make shoppers care, act and share. We are MarketingLab and we’re looking for a spirited Account Supervisor to lead our Digital and Social Media.
Your digital and social savvy is spot on. Your content strategy skills are the stuff dreams are made of. And your leadership skills? Well, your reputation precedes you. In this role, you’ll bring everything that makes you you and become a major contributor to the success of the agency. And together, we’ll help our clients make a meaningful impact through marketing.
Responsibilities and expectations:
Client Services / Thought Leadership
- Develop and maintain a clear understanding of client businesses, overall business goals, and strategic initiatives meant to achieve those goals
- Provide thought leadership to clients in our social media and digital areas of expertise, especially as they relate to shopper and promotional marketing
- Build and maintain strong client relationships at all levels
- Ensure consistently effective client communications at all levels
- Support Account Directors with strategic planning and financial management, as they relate to social and digital areas of their businesses
- Identify opportunities to achieve client goals and drive additional revenue for the agency across existing client teams, and support new business efforts when requested
- Continue to learn, making every effort to get and stay ahead of the curve as tools and opportunities in digital, social media and ecommerce continue to change and evolve.
Content Strategy / Content Planning
- Lead social media strategy development across all client teams
- Lead development of all social media proposals and presentations for clients
- Supervise competitive analysis, content planning, and paid media planning across all client teams
- Build and manage paid social media budgets across all brands and channels alongside account teams
- Ensure measurable objectives and key performance indicators are established and agreed upon with client for all digital and social activity
- Supervise all projects involving third-party vendors
- Participate in annual business planning for all client teams
Content Development / Creative Management / Content Execution
- Review and approve internal creative briefs, brainstorm briefs, and pre-production checklists
- Lead internal kickoffs, brainstorms, and pre-production meetings
- Schedule and publish content across all social platforms, using internal approval guidelines
- Coordinate content amplification across all social platforms
- Assist with copywriting and image sourcing
- Manage internal photo/video shoots and assist with content production
- Plan and manage against content production budgets
Measurement & Reporting / Community Management / Financial Management
- Provide actionable insights based on results of weekly, monthly, and program-specific reports
- Provide actionable insights based on competitive analysis
- Train community management team on brand voice, tone, language, and personality to ensure each brand has a consistent voice
- Provide support to community management team and address potential issues, problems, and difficult questions posed by consumers, and escalate to client if needed
- Build and manage client social media advertising budgets across all relevant social channels, including management of all costs associated with content creation/development
- Test and optimize social media advertising details including targeting, ad types, platforms, duration, and all other details related to amplifying social and digital content
Leadership / Management
- Manage, train, motivate and mentor team members to deliver the highest quality work at all times
- Provide ongoing performance feedback to direct reports to aid them in their career development and success at MarketingLab
- Lead day-to-day management of direct reports
- Lead performance reviews for direct reports
- Ensure direct reports have developmental plan in place including opportunities for training and development
- Actively participate on the management team, lending your knowledge and experience to the team in an effort to achieve overall business objectives
Required Skills for this Position:
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms and advertising platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, Periscope, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics
- Five plus years of experience in an agency setting with demonstrated success
- Excellent written and oral communicational skills
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead and grow a team
- Proven ability to lead clients and built strong client relationships
- Superb time management skills – ability to juggle multiple clients and projects
- Ability to make sound decisions fast and work in a high paced, high stress environment
If you’d like to become a part of something bigger and better, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Over 15 years ago, MarketingLab started small, just a few of us, but we had big plans and the good fortune to work with some great brands like P&G, 3M, and Gold’n Plump. The work earned us more work, we won some new clients, and we added great new people to the team.
Over the years we have continued to make a measurable impact on our clients’ businesses through our proprietary processes, creative innovation and flawless execution. We have been recognized for our efforts by the industry and, most importantly, by our clients.
We live our values. We love birthday cakes and summer Fridays. We’re all in this together.
To learn more about us visit: www.marketinglab.com.