Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with team to develop retail strategy for our clients
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships with our clients
- Leading weekly status meeting
- Creating program timelines
- Creating program budgets
- Developing program creative briefs
- Facilitating all creative routing including: generation and reviewing all CSRs, approving all creative revisions for accuracy and forwarding work to clients
- Receiving client feedback on creative elements and working with the internal team to facilitate changes
- Sourcing and securing printing estimates for projects
- Scheduling client meetings
- Facilitating all fulfillment for projects
- Preparing program recaps
- Making sure all meetings are documented and action steps are communicated to the team and client
- Other duties as assigned or apparent
Required skills for this position are:
- Three plus years of experience in an agency setting with demonstrated success in program management, including building timelines, budgets and managing the flow of work to meet client expectations
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to be a good team member as well as a strong leader
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work and meet deadlines
- The person needs to have the exceptional motivational skills to do the job
- Exceptional possession of good people management/supervisory skills
- Ability to make sound decisions fast and work in a high paced, high stress environment
- Four year degree in relevant studies
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We started MarketingLab over 15 years ago with one key objective: help clients sell more of their products and services by changing shopper behavior. We started small, just a few of us, but we had big plans and the good fortune to work with some great brands like P&G, 3M, and Gold’n Plump. The work earned us more work, we won some new clients, and we added great new people to the team.
Over the years we have continued to make a measurable impact on our clients’ businesses through our proprietary processes, creative innovation and flawless execution. We have been recognized for our efforts by the industry and most importantly by our clients.
To learn more about us visit: www.marketinglab.com.